My challenge for ‘ME’ is to follow these guidelines and get into an exercise routine ~ I’m going to post my progress… probably not daily but certainly weekly… on how I’m doing. (keep it real, keep it honest, keep it for me)
FOODS TO ENJOY!!
Meat & Protein without additives:
– Red Meat
– Game Meat
The Greener the better!
– Spinach, broccoli, brussel sprouts, etc
– Sweet potato, eggplant, carrots, tomatoes
Fresh or frozen (with no additives!)
– The list of veggies is ENDLESS! There are a ton of options out there!
Vibrant colors – berries are best, but all non-processed fruits are OK!
– Citrus, melon, apples, plums, peaches, etc.
(Olive oil, avocado oil, Coconut oil)
– Bacon (uncured)
– Whole butter
– Nuts & Seeds – (any that can be consumed in a raw state, not peanuts!)
– Natural flavored water (add lemons, apple slices, cinnamon, cucumber, orange, mint, etc.)
– Black coffee
– Coconut milk
– Almond milk
– Whole wheat
– Whole grains